Sunday, June 20, 2010

HAPPY PAPA DAY

"My dad is willing to spend so much on us to pamper his children but when it comes to himself, he never spend."

I was thinking to write blog and before i did, i saw ahshyan post.
i agreeeeeeee no more for this sentence!
papa always bought delicioussss breakfast for us,
romakai,圆面包,DIMSUM!
esp dimsum,i love it the most and its rather abit expensive compare to normal breakfast.
but papa will still buy for us.
then he eat biscuit,
or when we go out eat dimsum,he will always let me eat moreee dimsum.
i ask him
papa why u dun wan eat dimsum oh?
好的给你吃。。
:')
touched till i feel wanna cry everytimes he said this.
just few days before,
he told me bout the educational fund,
he said he will try not to use that fund to pay off my education fees but let me use in the future.
='')

today is papa day.
same, we dont celebrate.
but mama went to buy black pepper crab.hoho!
waiting for papa to cm bk.
thanks papa and i love you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.