Tuesday, March 17, 2009

my holiday really ends..

ho.
this time is a real going back lor.
going back tomoro.
sighz..
anyway i m DAMN enjoying my holidayzzzz in my home =)
i feel good...dadadadadada..i feel good~~~ dadadadadadada~~~~ ^.^
today just bought many stuffs to bring back to that subang.wont lack of food lor.haha~~
wanted to go back by bus.
but that papa,he still insisted to fetch me,haix.he dun wan to let me menaiki teksi.alone~
actually i really want to try,i m 19 yrs old le lerrrrrrrrrrr.
anyway..that's y i bought many thgs,so that i will feel it's right to be fetched by papa,coz got many stuffs..==
i sure will tak boleh tahan when we arrive de,as i will left apart from papa again.that feeling is CHILL..haixxxx.hope i will be tough..
just say goodbye to papa without any tears.pleaseee. i dun wanna cry!!

lectures will be starting on wednesday.
then cabaran continues lor~
jiayou!
quickquick finish this 3 monthsss last sem of my business foundation!!


GONNA MISS MY SUPER HOME AND FAMILY! & my dear friends!

BUT I WONT CRY THIS TIME. WISH.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.