Wednesday, October 10, 2012

HIPS - Ahnny convocation

Its beeeeeen veryyyyyy long since i have reunion with the HIPS members - qi,nny,tyan.
The last time was during chinese new year..freaking 8 months.
Finally i get to gather with them recently during ahnny convocation. so so happy!
Though it was a short reunion, glad that three of us are able to attend this very important event. ^^
Penny is the first to graduate among of us all. I will be the next one. hehe
Nny loves hello kitty so again I chose a h.k doll as her convo gift~
Photos credit to ahtyan and her bf. Love all the photos!

The female lead - nny
 
qi & nny
me & nny
Tyan & nny
me & qi
  
took this when nny was busy hahaaa~

Lastly, photo of all members of  HIPS 

We hardly gather together nowadays..led to less gossips/heart-to-heart talk and i think that i am less updated about their life..
Still, they are very precious deep inside my heart.
No kidding for almost 10 years of friendship.
High school friends are the ones who make you get very nostalgic.
We have been apart for 4 years since high school and i feel so grateful that up until now we still do contact each other, we still have gathering.. :')
That's why I hope that & I strongly believe that this friendship is never gonna end.
HIPS forever.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.