Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Appreciate



Quote from my bff shyan.
I feel so much as it’s so true.
If your life has a purpose, ok good just go for it.
If you think there is none, it doesn’t matter and there’s no need to figure it out, just live your life, to eat good, to sleep good, to watch a great movie, to be able to see the sun and beautiful stars, to cry over a heartbroken relationship, there’re just so many things to experience in life.

Appreciate is a big lesson for all of us, to let us go through everyday in our life, be it good or bad.

Well, update about my recent life.
Not bad, though 2020 is a year of COVID and many things that we couldn’t do. 
I’m super grateful I got to go back to jb twice during mco, I went back when the interstate travel was allowed.
Both during March 2020 (before 1st mco started) and also December 2020 (before 2nd mco)
Feel so blessed to spend a lot of time with my family for few months coz usually I just went back to hometown and can only spend 2 or 3 days and I had to go back to kl again.
So gooood to eat homecook food by my mummy,  breakfast and fresh juice by my dad. Hang out with my dear sis and bonding time with my lovely baobeiss niece and nephew. Also occasionally talk to my dear gor when he play games, I must say he’s a great listener hehe.
I just enjoy every moment being spent with them.

So let’s go back to the topic - appreciate.
So I work from home and staying in jb from dec last year to mid mar.
There was a period when I was constantly under a lot of stress at work for around a month, causing me insomnia and minor anxiety.
Have to admit I have low tolerance to stress.
It was January, my schedule is packed with meetings, and i have jobs keep coming in.
Literally facing laptop all day and little rest.
Lacking of sleep and so I got abit negative and whining to my parents I want to quit if this continues.
But then I think again, I should be really grateful that at least I still have a job, still have income to earn.
I have good boss and good team.
And I got things to do and not bored! Haha.
I have my family who willing to listen to my rants.
Also what’s this to compare with my previous experience which I couldn’t sleep for half a year, it’s like only 20% against that XD
And well, the stress ends after we finally finish the budget making and I got to have a proper rest.
Of coz, it’s okay to be negative about something especially when you are in a weak mental state (maybe due to job/relationship/many other things).
It’s ok to feel not ok.
But everything has two sides isn’t it
We still gotta see the good side and learn to appreciate every little things.

Life’s like this.
Maybe we can’t change our fate, but we can decide how we deal with it, how we think of it and always appreciate.

Ok lastly a picture from my insta post.


It’s good to be back to blogging!
Before this I always share my thoughts on my insta.
Insta is more like a summary, while blogging I can write even more! Haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.