Sunday, April 4, 2021

Smoothie❤️

Have been drinking smoothie around 1week++
and I love it!
It all start from the day I join a complimentary webinar offered from my cpa membership.
The nutritionist talked about types of diet and also on smoothie, only then I know smoothie refers to juice made with a lot of nutrients (fruits, protein etc)
You can mix anything to make a healthy smoothie






I use banana the most hehe. 
I learnt from YouTube by cutting bananas in pieces and put into freezer and they bcm frozen bananas
Blueberries, strawberries are also ❤️
For veggie, I personally think cucumber and carrot are the best one to mix with.
I tried lettuce once and I don’t really like the taste.
Yoghurt is must to have, my fav🤍
And now I use almond milk to replace milk.
Sometimes I will add oats&nuts into the blender too.
Smoothie is filling👍

I love my blender, used it almost everyday♥️
 I also enjoy overnight oatmeal which is so easy to make.

Cheers to a healthier breakfast style🌈
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.