Tuesday, March 9, 2010

photoscape is still the favourite


eherm...
im still soo into photoscape!!!!!
xD

happy to see shyan's post,she had great birthday celebration over there,
such lovely seniors she has,and yanjun! :)
you are not alone..ohoho =D

yesterday on phone with yunqi!
we talked till 1.40am!
she said she wanna share somethg with me in msn & so she has to call me,
my mouth was wide open,bcs i totally wasnt expecting she was going to tell me this..
梁智强 who's married is having affair with a 22 year old young lady.
'你就是要跟我讲这个而已阿?'
i was so..... i thought she has some 心事 to share.
instead it was the news about this director of singapore,totally uninterested,lol!
but then, after hearing how disappointed i was,
we continued our conversation with other topics,my stressful life & her boring holidays.
please appreciate your remaining holidays lah enjoy kay?
hahaaa,still love you very much yuyunqi! :D

okay, after the fun of photoscape
i shall go google and search for my mob research topic,
ethics/leadership.
gambateh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.