Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Relationship

My previous post was an extremely sad & emo one.
really thought our relationship is ended.
he came to find me that night,the day when i had the previous post.
it was that day, when we sort everything out.
was really desperate and heartbroken,its like end of the world.
unstoppable tears.
im now glad that he came to find me that day,
after arguing for so many days,nvr hear what each other trying to say..
we finally communicated, instead of debating.
for me, our situation might be we care too much
like sometimes i respond this way bcs i care too much what he says/what he thinks of me.
also,we are together for most of the times,its too easy to start arguing about pointless thing once you get used to existence of each other.
i started not to appreciate him and took him for granted.
throw temper soooo easily. :(
when he's giving advice, i took it negatively, think that he started to pick on/dislike me.
conclusion, we're too sensitive towards words by each other which made the arguments became gradually serious.
so, i learnt to apologize.learnt to admit what i did wrong.
him too. (not to say entirely my fault for picking every arguments)
it's always a responsibility of two.
i thought of ending this relationship where i thought all i gv him is pain,anger.
thinking to let him go, let him off. dont let him suffer.
but it was a wrong thought. he dislike my bad attitude, but never me.

after we reconciled, he shared me this sentence,which he found somewhr..
喜欢一个人,是因为在一起开心。如果不开心还想在一起,那就是真爱了
its indeed true.
there is no relationship being happy all the while.
there must be a time/more than that when two face obstacles getting along with each other.
getting very annoyed by him/her.. blablabla.
its really challenging. bcs in this 'love' world, thats not only you.
you have to think for your another half, what you said,what you did you have to spare a thought for him..
you cant act everything on your own.
a relationship 是门很深奥的东西
im also very grateful for all the cares from my loves-my jie,my best frens,jimuis,who helped me to calm my emotions..

okie enough for this.haha.
time to share good news,
holidays (study week) for 3 weeks after next friday.hehe
but i gotta deal with Strategic Management assignment which is to be handed next thursday.2500 words.
lets kick this ass off, sooooon!

2 comments:

Li Lin :) said...

a relationship is something you need to work hard on. it needs more than love to maintain. :)


jia you!

llx said...

yuppp totally agree :) thanksss

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.