Friday, May 4, 2012

2nd anniversary

wanted to blog about what my babe done for our 2nd anniversary which falls on 1 may 2012~
but wait for my exam to finish first!
thankssss viola for your post, u're so sweeet!!never fail to make me touched ^.^
basically i dedicated nothing coz busying studying, all i did was just enjoy the surprisess he gave me :)
anyway after exam i must do something-like handmade stuffs X)
first subject today, made some mistakes and i cnt predict what i will score, did all the calculation&theory,but i wouldnt know if my calculations are ALL correct? wish for the best.
one down, left 4 more subjects! all the best all the best best for me and every of us (UWE third year students)
after exam gonna plan for my trip with uni friends
chill with friends
trip with kon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.