Monday, October 22, 2018

My Grab - I love my job

maybe my family or friends think im abit idiotic or innocent.
talking to strangers and take one of them as my real friend.
yesyes I get that you are worried, but no im not an idiot, I am always alert being with strangers, I observe them all the time. I love you, and yes i will be careful muackxx.
erm i can only say, I have fetched approx 80 passengers so far.
and out of all of them, there is only one who I requested to follow his insta and be each other's friend.
why i drive grab, i love meeting people.
all kind of people, be it silent type, those who only wanted sit behind and chill and have their own space.
be it lengzai, lenglui (i fetched koreans...so lengluis okay).
I love meeting people who like sharing.
just like the nepals, who shared about Aamir Khan newest movie - Thugs of Hindostan.
The story is about the seizure of the India land from the British.
His english is not good, but I can feel his sincere sharing, I can understand him.
Sometimes, to be honest, foreigners (especially nepals, indonesians, singporeans-mind you all singaporeans i met, they are super kind and helpful when I was abit lost in my direction on my 2nd/3rd day of grab) as compared to the locals.
Locals are mostly silent, they just treat me as DRIVER. Yes their chauffeur.
maybe 30% of them are willing to talk to me, other than that, they prefer to have their privacy, and yes I respect them.

Yes, my family might think I am too innocent.
But sorry, humans are the last species I trust.
I trust humans 50%, yes be them my family, my closest ones, my bffs.
I trust them 50%, yes sometimes I trust those newly meet people even more than my family, believe it or not.
Coz, my family doesnt understand me and some friends i meet just recently, they get me without needing me to explain, to clarify. THEY JUST GET ME.
but no i dont trust them too.
I trust only myself.
I dont talk to all passengers coz I can sense their mood, their mentality level, whether they are fake or real or sincere or evil, so far 80, all are kind.
They are super kind and never complain about me, I love them they love me too.
Mutual respect.
I share my music, if chinese, I chose jay chou/JJ Lin..
if malay/indians, I switch to english songs.
I just want my passengers to chill and relax, have some naps.
If they watching videos, I will turn down the volume.
If they are willing to talk, I will lagi turn down... Coz I love to talk.
Hello I was silent for goddamn 365 days.
I need to talk to survive.
But only to the right people.
talking to wrong people will cause me depression. I need to protect myself.

I trust myself 100%
Another species I trust is DOG, DOLPHIN or CAT?
I love DOG the most.
I trust animals 100%.

Thats all I wanna share in case you think im some stupid/innocent girl who talks to everyone, who entertains everyone, who layan everyone.
NO, I only talk to people whom I'm interested in, who I love, who I think they are worthy, who I think they have brain.
I will be ULTRA LANSI TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO ANNOY ME, TO MAKE SURE THEY KNOW I DONT LIKE THEM.
Brainless/stupid/lansi/dirty-minded/shallow people,who always judge people based on their skin/face/blaba instead of the soul,inner side,pure heart, and always criticising instead of encouraging NOPE, I will share the "Lily Allen's - F You". I dont give a f to people who judge.
I love the nepals/foreign workers, they might be not rich bcs of their poor situation in their original country, thats why they travel far away to Malaysia and doing the jobs we refuse to do.
Yes, they are not rich in terms of money, but seriously, they are richer in minds than most of the locals. My sincere opinion after meeting so many of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.