Saturday, March 30, 2019

2019 ❤

Hi my dear blog
Its been a long time since my last update
I'm good! :)

Not to say I am superstitious but I remember a post I read during 2018 which mentions the 1st half of 2018 is a bad year for Scorpion > 2nd half of 2018 it will get better where light falls upon them > 2019 will be a very good year

I gotta say my 2019 is another turning point
I have come to KL as per my plan (to be exact its Selangor but you know JB rang like me treat them as the same place lol)
Coming to KL was on my mind since last year Sep, I have set the date after this CNY 2019, around Mar/Apr and who knows by mid March, I am here!
Initially thought of doing grab at this city, my plan was used to be a grab driver to grab around Malaysia - KL,Penang, Perak, Sabah, Sarawak, its like a dream la, like going YOLO
But yeah, as time goes by, I realised I do not earn much for this job due to my lack of discipline, to earn a satisfying earnings, you must really work on timely basis (i.e. from 7am - 6pm), it must be daily routine with consistency.
As a sort of lazy/easy come easy go person, I dont really work consistently and
so I figured out that I might have to still find a full time job if I wanna survive in KL.
I puzzled in staying JB or KL as both has their pros and cons.
At first, I planned to find jobs in KL then JB and I will choose the city which I get the offer, I believe in affinity and thus I leave my decision to fate.
I got the interview opportunity and job offer during my one week stay in KL. And so, here comes my answer.

Its like an "Impromptu"
Everything happens too fast, I immediately search for the places to rent and just one week after, I am living in this city.
And I am still abit mind blown that everything actually goes along with my plan.
I set my plan to come here since end of 2018, it has been on my mind & heart continuously for several months until the realisation.
Always believe in law of attraction.
Things will naturally go with the flow when you believe in it.
Thoughts > Believe > Plan > Execute > Realise

And yes, things dont normally follow the exact same way you thought at first.
I never plan to find a 9-5 office job during the beginning stage, I always wanted to try exploring sales, but then I thought that sales job does not give me a fixed income (living expenses in KL is very high - especially rental), anyway I end up finding a job that I would not say its the best but its actually quite suitable for me - sales planning (not accounting job, job scope is focused on analysing and touching abit of the financial data, get to explore the management team & the sales team side)
Its my first time to be based in the sales/marketing side (as in my working place), in the past I was in finance team and apparently both departments vary alot in terms of their environment. I would say finance team is usually stricter/quiet while sales side is more lively and has less boundaries. After all, preference of the environment is up to your personalities & patterns. Past me prefer quiet and now, I prefer more noises, the merrier the better lol.
Though I ended up with a fixed hour job instead of a flexi time one, 
I take it as an opportunity - to learn, grow and knowing more people
My previous job is revolved with more experienced colleagues and limited to specific group like admin/finance team. Current job - quite a number of younger colleagues, yes my generation is no longer young, sad but brutally true, and also get to know other experienced colleagues, in short, its good to know more people at every level - department/age/hierarchy/etc.

So far I have adapted to the working hours & environment.
Waking up in the early morning and back in the evening. Initially its challenging as I am really used to my previous timing (10am - 5pm lol).
My life back then can be described as supreme freedom haha.
Also, staying indoor and sitting at the same place for 9+hours is no joke, its boring, so I will walk around and occasionally I will walk out of the office to buy some drinks from the company vending machine, drinking and looking around, breathe in the air, this gets me relaxed. I firmly think that we still need some outdoor environment in our daily lives.
Human is such an adaptable creature, it took me one week to get used to this daily routine. (But I'm still not a morning person in my nature XD)

Most importantly, I just wanna enjoy my life, have more savings, travel to BKK & islands, I just wanna be happy.
May my 2019 onwards be good to me, I will still cherish everything in my life no matter its good or bad.
As usual, I will set happiness as the core of my life...

Just wanna share again my quotes here:
Life is not meaningful without purposes, find more and so that you find something that is worth to live for. Do at least one thing that aligns with your passion, that you feel happy and fulfilled by doing it ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.